Schwarzenberg am Böhmerwald
White Winter Holidays in the Bohemian Forest...
- top skiing conditions thanks to modern snow-making
- free shuttle bus to Schwarzenberg Bahn ski lifts
- kilometers of beautiful Nordic ski trails in the pristine Bohemian Forest
- groomed winter walking trails
- a magic winter wonderland
- romantic horse-drawn carriage rides
- tobogganing tracks and Nordic ski tracks for children
- balance body, mind and soul with Qigong and Tai Chi
Enjoy active yet quiet winter holidays in the peaceful atmosphere of the Bohemian Forest!
For more information send an email to:
See you soon in Schwarzenberg in the Bohemian Forest!
- Inhabitants: 693
- Area: 27,28 km²
- Altitude (from): 786m ASL
- Altitude (to): 1378m ASL
- Longitude: 13.833847045898436
- Latitude: 48.731058680386461
Take 127 Federal Road from Linz towards Rohrbach
Coming from Germany: Munich - Passau - Hauzenberg - Breitenberg
Aigen-Schlägl Train Station - 16 kilometers out from Schwarzenberg
Passau Train Station - 37 kilometers out from Schwarzenberg
For Pick-Up Service call Ms.
Linz/Hörsching Airport - 80 kilometers out from Schwarzenberg