General Terms and Conditions
I. Scope, Completion of Contract
The Tourist Office Böhmerwald acts as facilitator when entering a business relation with a guest requiring a reservation. Therefor a contract is formed between the guest and the accommodation establishment (BU). Thefollowing general terms & conditions apply to such a contract subject to the version applicable at time of booking. Possible demands out of this contract can only be asserted directly with the contracting party without any liabiltywhatsoever to the Tourist Office Böhmerwald. The Tourist Office Böhmerwald acts under the express condition with the guest that the reservation as well as the placement thereof falls under the ruling of the Austrian Hotel Terms &Contitions (AGBH)” concluded on 15.11.2006 as well as the following additional General Terms & Conditions are effective by law. The AGBH can be downloaded from the following internet link: http://www.boehmerwald.at/upload/documentbox/AGBH_englisch.pdf. General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH)
II. From the AGBH the section „Cancellations“ is herewith specificaly quoted in parts
- 5.1 If the Accommodation Agreement provides for a down payment and if the down payment has not been made by the Party in due time, the Proprietor may withdraw from the Accommodation Agreement without granting a grace period.
- 5.4 The Proprietor may unilaterally terminate the Accommodation Agreement for objectively justified reasons no later than 92 days prior to the agreed date of arrival of the Party, unless otherwise agreed.
- 5.5 The Accommodation Agreement may be terminated by the Party by unilateral declaration no later than 92 days before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest without payment of a cancellation fee.
- 5.6 Outside the period stipulated in § 5.5, cancellation by unilateral declaration by the Party shall only be possible upon payment of the following cancellation fees: - up to 30 days before the date of arrival 40% of the total package price; - up to 7 days before the date of arrival 70% of the total package price; - 6 days up to the date of arrival 90% of the total package price.
III. Additional General Terms & Conditions
1. The contracting partners agree on Austrian law in respect of the accommodation contract as well as the booking process made on behalf of the guest.
2. Side agreements were not made.
3. Amendments or additions to this contract have to be made in writing.
4. Any disputes arising from this business action – also about the nature of this business action – are at the sole jurisdiction of the municipal court in Aigen-Schlägl
5. Place of performance for all services by Tourist Office Böhmerwald is the municipality of Rohrbach-Berg.
6. The accommodation establishment confirmes explicitly that all bookings made on behalf of a guest are subject to the Austrian Hotel Terms & Conditions; in addition the accommodation establishments confirms the receipt andknowledge of the entire content of the General Terms & Conditions and accepts same in full for every booking made on behalf of a guest.
7. The accommodation establishment confirmes explicitly that all bookings made on behalf of a guest are subject to the Austrian Hotel Terms & Conditions; in addition the accommodation establishments confirms the receipt andknowledge of the entire content of the General Terms & Conditions and accepts same in full for every booking made on behalf of a guest.
8. No liability is accepted for the contents and its accuracy of the accommodation establishments as well as the picture material provided.