For children and young people aged 6 to 18
Board weaving is an old cultural technique in which colourful ribbons are produced with the help of small cards.
As if by magic, complicated patterns are created simply by turning the cards. There are 15 different patterns to choose from. The chains are already set up and are stretched by tying the end around the weaver's belly. Friendship bracelets, bookmarks, hair ribbons or trimmings for small bags are created.
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 1,00 hour
- Time frame: 1 hour
- Age: Children and teenagers from 12 years
- Max. Young people aged 12 and over
- Maximum number of participants per group: 15 people
- Possible combinations: Can be easily combined with a guided tour of the Textile Centre Haslach
- Total duration with guided tour: 2.5 hours
- Total duration with guided tour and museum quiz: 3 hours
According to the desired programme.
Prices (excluding guided tour: Children and young people up to 18 years: 8 euros / adults: 10 euros
- Suitable for teenagers