Pilgrimage in the Böhmerwald (Bohemian Forest)
- 2 nights
- 3 days / 2 x nights with breakfast in Klaffer am Hochficht
- Coffee and cake in getting to know
- Lunch package for pilgrimage
- Evening pilgrims soup or -snack with products from the region
- guided hike to 3 days by Christine Dittlbacher
- interesting guided tour of the herb pasture
- unique guided tour of the organic permaculture farm
- unforgettable guided tour of Austria’s largest organic medicinal, show and herb garden
Winter peace: Wednesday 11 to Friday 13 January 2017
Spring awakening: Wednesday 26 to Friday, April 28, 2017
Summer pilgrims: Wednesday 26 to Friday, July 28, 2017
Autumn delight: Wednesday 4 to Friday, 6 October 2017
- 24.07.2019 until 26.07.2019
- 02.10.2019 until 04.10.2019
On the tracks
of the joy of life!
“Pilgrimage” - Hiking in the inner
and outer landscape - to:
Set out, set forth, search, be a listener, be a viewer, experience borders,
live intensively and feel LIFE up close. These experiences gain more and more
importance in times of an increasingly hectic pace and mental strains.
You can feel the primeval longing to search for meaning in your own life;
refilling its meaning, giving it a new direction, finding your centre and
eventually encountering the divine in the diversity of nature?
You're treating yourself to a time-out to have some time to yourself again and
to refuel on energy?
You're looking for company so you're not embarking on this adventure in
unfamiliar territory all by yourself and would like to be accompanied by a
Ms Christine Dittlbacher, MAS. (pilgrimage guide, theologian and communications
trainer) is accompanying you!
2 nights with breakfast from EUR 219,00 per person in a double room
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Hauptstraße 2, 4160 Aigen-Schlägl
+43 5 7890-100