restaurant Stiftskeller Schlägl
Stop at the Stiftskeller: enjoyment for body and soul!
The unique, original ambience of the Stiftskeller guarantees comfort and culinary delights.
A shot of tradition. Great taste. A big pinch of passion.
In the Stiftskeller, the region, season and nature decide what's on the table. The quality of the meat is guaranteed by a local butcher, the game comes from their own hunt, the bread comes from the surrounding bakery.
As an ideal companion to the dishes, we recommend Austria's most valuable beer, which since 1580 has been brewed just a few meters from the Stiftskeller and actually ends up in the cooking pot.
Whether in the taproom, in one of the three rustic barrel rooms, in the Herrenstüberl, in the Martin-Greysing-Saal or in the beautiful garden in the garden - you are guaranteed to find your Lieblingsplatzerl!
The Stiftskeller is an ideal place to eat, drink, party and enjoy.
Our team will spoil you with traditional delicacies and culinary delicacies. In addition we serve beer-tapping Schlägl beer and fine wines - a treat for body and soul!
Open time during Landesgartenschau Bio.Garten.Eden 17.05-13.10.2019
MO 09.00-18.00, warm cuisine 11.00-17.00
TU-SU 09.00-23.00, warm cuisine 11.00-21.00
Snacks in monastery cellar TU-SU 09.00-18.00 open the whole day
Normal open: Tu-Sa 11-24, Su + feast 9-23, close Monday, in winter Monday and Tuesday
- Indoor: 170 Number of seats
- Hall: 60 Number of seats
- Garden / Patio: 100 Number of seats
- tap room: 8 Number of seats
- table reservation available
- 79 Falstaff points
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Pets allowed
- ground level accessible
- Entrance to the building
- Toilet facility for disabled people in the restaurant area
- Genussland Oberösterreich – Land of Flavours
- Culinary Weeks – Landlords of the Culinary Region Austria / GenussWochen - Wirte der Genuss Region Österreich
- Mühlviertel Inn Culture / Mühlviertler Wirtshauskultur