Self-love and gratitude
Seminar with Dr August Höglinger
Self-love tries to find a middle ground between egoism (only I am important) and altruism (only others are important).
It was neglected or forgotten for a long time, with love for one's neighbour being predominantly propagated. Children want to learn this form of love from their parents by being taught by example. The opposite of self-love is the lack of love for oneself, self-destruction, self-harm and self-limitation. In this lecture, you will learn interesting facts about this particularly important form of expression of love.
- What is self-love?
- What is shadow love as a special form of self-love?
- Is egoism being praised here in a new way?
- How does self-love relate to love of neighbour?
- What does self-love have to do with love of one's enemy?
- How can I find my self-love?
Gratitude frees us from existential fears, helps to heal depression, frees us from feelings of guilt and makes us aware of the value of people and things. Gratitude has a greater healing power than love. Gratitude opens hearts.
- What is genuine gratitude?
- What is usually behind it?
- What is the effect of gratitude on me and others?
- What does gratitude have to do with joy?
- What should I be grateful for?
- 2 nights
Thursday, 18 January 2024, 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, 20 January 2023, 1:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Dr. August Höglinger
- Independent (corporate) counsellor, meditation leader and author
According to the programme on site.
Wednesday or Thursday.
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples