Ulrichsberg, Oberösterreich, Österreich
  • Suitable for groups

In front of the old town hall (today's home and culture house) is the Ulrichsbrunnen with a granite statue of the church and market patron Bishop Ulrich von Augsburg, which was built by the Freistadt stonemason Gottfried Pöchinger (1911-1986) in 1966.

A statue of John Nepomuk, probably from the period around 1730 and erected by Reverend Wolfgang Obermüller (1726-1737), was destroyed during the Second World War

  • open to the public
  • Can only be viewed from outside

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Food and drink available
  • Suitable for groups
  • Suitable for schools
  • Suitable for seniors
  • Suitable for single travelers
  • Suitable for friends
  • Suitable for couples
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter

Please get in touch for more information.


Markt 20
4161 Ulrichsberg

Phone +43 7288 7031

Contact person

Gemeindeamt Ulrichsberg
Markt 20
4161 Ulrichsberg

Phone +43 7288 7031

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA