Saint Anna's Church in Steinbruch
Built between 1509 and 1514. The most remarkable features: a Gothic votive picture, 12 marble reliefs (Stations of the Cross) and a precious grave cover.
The picture of Saint Anna, her sister Mary and the infant Jesus, located above the south entrance, is dating back to the same period. Around 1700 the church was reconstructed in Baroque style and refurbished with a high altar, side altars and a pulpit. These elements have been preserved. The church´s most precious possession is the historical organ belonging to the church in St. Peter/Wimberg until 1778.
In the early Eighties the organ was renovated and remodeled in order to achieve its authentic sonority. The organ was constructed by the famous organ builder Richter from Linz (in 1726/1727). Today the church is famous for the outstanding organ concerts.