Community rug made from wool wick
Children and young people from 6 to 18 years
Wool wicks are thick cords of sheep's wool fleece that are used in carpet weaving.
We use this material to weave a large carpet together, in which everyone does the work that would otherwise be done by a loom by moving their bodies. Each child has a warp thread in their hand, which must be moved up and down rhythmically so that the ball of wool can be entered for the weft.
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 0,30 hour
- Time frame: 30 minutes
- Age group: Children and young people from 6 years
- Maximum number of participants: 30 people
- Combination option: Can be easily combined before or after a guided tour of the Textile Centre Haslach
- Total duration with guided tour: 2 hours
- Total duration with guided tour and museum quiz: 2.5 hours
Depending on the programme selected.
Prices (excluding guided tour):
Children and young people up to 18 years: 3.50 euros
- Suitable for teenagers