Schiffner's Beer Culinary
Immerse yourself in the world of beers with a 5-course menu
"Immerse yourself in the secrets of the culinary specialities of this "strange" country and let yourself be pampered like a world champion."
Discover the secrets of the culinary combinations of beer and food. Karl Schiffner, the 1st beer sommelier world champion and his son Felix, runner-up in 2017, will guide you into a new dimension of flavour. The five-course menu features local beer specialities from the beer district as well as international beer styles from all over the world. The range of over 150 different beers is constantly changing, as is the choice of food, so that new flavour experiences are constantly emerging
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 3,00 hours
Bierkulinarium with the 1. Beer sommelier world champion (sample menu)
- Aromenspiel - Bier Royal
- Spargelcremesuppe - Mühlviertler Bio-Cuvée
- Saiblingsfilet mit Gemüsearrantemant- Schiffner Bio-Ebners Rotkorn spelt beer
- Mediterranean stuffed corn-fed chicken breast with wheat beer risotto - Kiesbye's Waldbier Holzbirne
- Dessert variation - raspberry beer
Depending on the reservation of the Beer Culinary!
- Price per person: 68.00 euros incl. souvenir gift and beer diploma.
From 2 people up to 100 people and also available as a voucher.
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples