Guided tour of the Weaving Museum for groups of 10 people or more
Rich in tradition and internationally recognised
In addition to traditional guided tours of the Weaving Museum or the Haslach Manufactory, school classes and groups can also take part in an age-appropriate museum quiz
Various questions are answered, patterns drawn, objects recognised or quantities estimated.
At the end, each pupil takes the quiz booklet home as a souvenir. Our museum takes part in the "Aktion Schule & Museum" programme. This means that any bus costs incurred can be reimbursed by the Upper Austrian Directorate of Culture.
Information at: www.ooemuseumsverbund.at/museen/kulturvermittlung/schule_museum
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 1,30 hours
Guided tours of the Weaving Museum 1.5 hours:
- Children & teenagers (6-18 years) and adults
Guided tours of the Weaving Museum with museum quiz 2 hours:
- Children & teenagers (8-18 years)
Guided tour with or without museum quiz.
1 April to 31 October: TU to SO 10:00 - 16:00
2 November to 31 March: DO to SO 10:00 - 16:00
Closed on 1 November and 24/25 December.
Guided tours for groups of 10 or more are possible at any time on request!
Guided tours of the Weaving Museum (1.5 hours):
- Children & teenagers (6 - 18 years): from 10 persons: 5.50 euros / from 15 persons: 4.90 euros
- Adults: from 10 persons: 8.50 euros / from 15 persons: 7.90 euros
Guided tours of the Weaving Museum with museum quiz (2 hours):
- Children & teenagers (8 - 18 years): from 10 persons: 8.20 euros / from 15 persons: 7.80 euros
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- For families